[Gujarati Club] SMS#2

 
 

 
 

-Messages are given to
Those who are apart
But what shall i give
When you are in my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
.Koi diwana kehta hai,koi paagal samajhta hai,
Magar dharti ki bechaini ko bas baadal samajhta hai;
Main tujhse door kaisa hoon,tu mujhse door kaisi hai,
Ye tera dil samajhta hai,ya mera dil samajhta hai.........
 
 
 
.Muhabbat ek ehsaason ki paawan si kahaani hai,
Kabhi kabira diwana tha,kabhi meera diwani hai,
Yahan sab log kehte hai meri aankhon me aansoo hain,
Jo tu samjhe to moti hain,,jo na samjhe to paani hain..........
 
 
 
.Samandar peer ka andar hai,lekin ro nahi sakta,
Ye aansoo pyaar ka moti hai isko kho nahi sakta,
Meri chaahat ko dulhan tu bana lena magar sun le,
Jo mera ho nahi paya wo tera ho nahi sakta....................
 
 
 
.Bhramar koi kumudini par machal baitha to hangama;
Hamare dil me koi khwaab pal baitha to hangama;
Abhi tak doob kar sunte the sab kissa muhabbat ka;
Main kisse ko haqikat me badal baitha to hangama..........
 
 

 MORNING GREETING
 
Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying I remember
 
you when I wake up! Have a nice day!
 
 MORNING GIFT
 
Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a
 
prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!
 
 NITE HAS END...
 
Nite has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny
 
rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.
 
 HELLO
 
The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like  hear rm U. L=Love  C U soon.
 
O=Obviously, I miss you!
 
 STARS LIGHT
 
Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonite. I wish I may. I wish I might be there
 
guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams
 
 WASH UP
 
Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time  fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't
 
speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.
 
 COLD COLD NITE
 
On this cold cold nite,in My small small rOOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk
 
sKy & DrEaM of uR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!
 
 
 DRACULA KISS
 
As u go  bed nite, I ordered bats  guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, &  make
 
sure u r alryt, i'LL ask dracula  kiss ur neck goodnight..
 

 FRIENDSHIP IS....
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what
 
U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
 

 SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED
If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If
 
you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!
 
EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be
 
BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...
 
 
 
 
 
 FALLING APART
Its been a rough day. I got up this morning, put on a shirt N a button fell off. I picked up my
 
briefcase N the handle came off. I'm afraid  go  the bathroom.
 
 WONDERFUL FRIEND
 
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful
 
friend like the friend dat i have in u!
 
 
 WHAT YOU SAY
 
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you
 
don't say...
 
 
Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy,
 
please make all my friends fat. Amen.
 
Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well...
 
Enough about ME! How about you?
 
 
 GOOD TASTE
 
A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of
 
remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur FRIEND is a form of.. ehem GOOD TASTE!
 
 BE MY FRIEND
 
If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the st step to get near
 
me and i will take all  step to be there for you.
 
FRIENDS
 
Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once,
 
along my life's journey I found a friend like U...
 

We will now upgrade your brain, please wait....
Searching....
searching...
 

still searching....
 

sorry,NO BRAIN found...!
 
 
 
 First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering.
 
 
 
 My girl and me, we are so perfect, she loves me, and I love myself too...
 

...
 
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
 

 BEAUTIFUL MOON
 
I look at the moon, the moon is beautiful... I look at you.. I.. I... I'd rather look at the moon
 
again.. ;
 
MEN!
 
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all
 
problems begin with MEN!
 
This is your mobile operator and we just found out you are too dumb to use your phone, so please
 
put it on ground and start jumping on it . Thank you
 

This time im sure about wat i feel & im gonna say it
i
i l
i lo
i lov
i love
i love y
i love yo
i love yogurts
 

SEX is My Fav. I Do it regularly. Do it & Feel Gd! U'll enjoy it! I'll Die w/out SEX, S-Sleep,
 
E-Eat, X-xercise, So do it everyday, gud for u.
 
 
 
The Police are looking for a suspect who is smart, sexy, witty & very good looking... So where
 
are you gonna hide Me?
 
 
 
   
 GIVE ME ALL YOUR $$$
MONEY can buy a house, but not a HOME. can buy a clock, but not TIME. can buy sex, but not LOVE.
 
So pass me all ur $ n let me suffer  U
 
 
 
 
 WRONG NUMBER
U've got SEX APPEAL ... U've got INTELLIGENCE ... U've got CLASS ... U got da FACE, U got da BODY
 
... I got the wrong number ... SORRY
 
 

Womens Needs 
There are  animal species a woman needs in her life Jaguar in her garage,
mink in her closet, tiger in her bed!
And of course a donkey to pay her bills!!
 
 
 
Valantine 
Roses are red, violets are blue,
I was born beautiful, but what the hell happend to you?
 
 
 
The Alphabet a-ur attractive
b-ur beautiful
c-ur caring
d-ur delicous
e-ur exciting
f-ur funny
g-ur gorgeous
h-ur heavenly
I-IM
J-JUST
K-KIDDING
L-LOSER!
 
 
 
My wife dresses  kill
T only problem is that she cooks in T same manner.
 
 
 
Girls think boys are fit. Boys think girls are sexy. But don't worry...
I'm sure science Will come up With something To help you.
 
 
 
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains,
because the average man can see better than he can think
 

 
Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny
well...Enough about ME! How about you?
 
 
 
 
Yesterday night I lay on my bed looking at the stars, then I wondered...
Hey, where on earth IS MY ROOF!
 
 

I wanted to send you something that would make you smile...
But the postman told me to get out of the mailbox
 
 

God made man and then rested,
God made women and then no one rested
 

 
Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
It's like when dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving
 

 
How many letters are in the Alphabet?
Nineteen. Because ET went Home on a UFO and the FBI went after him!
 

 
What's the difference between Bigfoot and intelligent men?
Big foot has been spotted a few times
 

 
What's the difference between men and women?
A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need;
a man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.
 
 
 

 YOUR SMILE
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your
 
smile.
 
 

 WHO YOU ARE
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
 
 

 I'M STILL ALIVE...
TaLk  me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe  me wHen i diE, loVe me
 
When i'm sTill Alive...
 
 

 IN LOVE WITH YOU
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.
 
 

 TRULY LOVE
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much.
 
When the chance comes, don't ever let go.
 
 

 CHER|SH...
Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how
 
important they are until they are out of your life...
 
 

 POEM OR RHYME?
Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...
 
 

 NITE WITH ME
A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT
 
ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???
 
 

 LOVE YOU
Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy  sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll
 
mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic  lEt u fAll iN love...
 
 

 TRUE LOVE
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
 
 

 FRIENDS  LIFE
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without
 
friends like you, life is impossible!
 
 

 FIRST SIGHT
FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and'
 
WiLL kEEp,  LoVe YOU aLwAys~
 
 

 VALUE OF LOVE
LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs
 
U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...
 
 

 STILL LOVING U
i håtê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÅtE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okåY. î hAtE tO
 
laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê...
 
 

 NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU DO
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved
 
one!
 
 

 LOVE IS SO CONFUSING
Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
 
 

 REALITY
Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
 
 

 WHY IS HE NOT MINE...
wOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd.
 
TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE...
 
 

 NOT TOO YOUNG
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but
 
from your heart, which knows no age.
 
 

 I FOUND U
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is  word and everything in between... love
 
is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.
 
 

 IT HURTS
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and
 
never find the courage to let them know how you feel.
 
 

 FORGET YOU
It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it
 
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
 
 

 IT NEVER SEEMS TO LAST
I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never
 
seems to last.
 
 

 FALL IN LOVE
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again
 
 

 LOVE IS TO THINK
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
 
 

 IN LOVE WITH YOU
There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in
 
love with you.
 
 

 SOMEONE ELSE
The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.
 
 
 
 
 OUT OF MY CONTROL
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was
 
completely out of my control.
 
 

 HEART TO CIRCLE
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken,
 
but circles are never ending.
 
 

 WHO
I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not
 TRY TO FORGET
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
 
 

 ADVICE ON LIVING
Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and
 
live like there's no tomorrow.
 
 

 QUICKSAND
LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.
 
 

 IN MY ARMS
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is.  day we will be together
 
forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.
 
 

 WHAT IS TRUE
There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me  ur side and never let go. The
 
more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.
 
 

 FLAME OF YOURS
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights
 
up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
   
 

- If love were to be taxed,
I would be the highest tax payer.
 

-you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.
 
-Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!
 
-Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.
 
-You need Money to call someone Honey.
 
-My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.
 
 
 

-Definitions
Home  A place where you can scratch where it itches.
Doctor  A person who cures the ills by pills,
and kills by his bills.
LOVE  Loss Of Valuable Energy
WIFE  Worries Invited For Ever
 
 
 

MuM Have you brought the matches home? Son Yes! Mum Are they working??? Son Yes! I have try up
 
all the fire macthes... It's working.
 
 
 
KNOWING YOURSELF
Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and
 
expect them to know you.
 
 
 
WHO YOU TRUST
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and
 
just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
 
 
 
GRATEFUL
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we
 
finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
 
 

 WASTING YOUR TIME
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
 
 
 
THE WORLD
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
 
FIRST SIGHT
FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and'
 
WiLL kEEp,  LoVe YOU aLwAys~
 
 
 
VALUE OF LOVE
LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs
 
U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...
 
 
 
STILL LOVING U
i håtê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÅtE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okåY. î hAtE tO
 
laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê...
 
 
 
NEWSPAPER
Some newspapers publish untrue news, but there is one thing that is true. What is it? >>> Date
 
<<<
 
 
 
NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU DO
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved
 
one!
 
 
 
YOUR FUTURE
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't get on well in life
 
until you let go of past failures and heartaches.
 
 
 
UNTIL IT'S GONE
It's true that we don't know what we've got until it's gone, but it's also true that we don't
 
know what we've been missing until it arrives.
 
 

 NEEDS
Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his
 
one need.
 
 

 HUGGING YOU
Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow
 
and I'd be hugging you.
 
 

 CHARACTER VS REPUTAION
Be MorE Concerned AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU
 
ArE AnD YoU ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU!!!
 
 

  HEARTBEAT
When I look at you, my heart skips  beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears
 
wasted on some thing i knew i could never have!
 
 

 GIRLS ARE LIKE...
Girls are like phones, we like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button
 
you'll be disconnected!
 
 

 LOVE IS SO CONFUSING
Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
 
 

 IT'S OVER
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend.
 
 

 IDIOT
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
 
 

 REALITY
Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
 
 

 FORGET ME NOT
Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a
 
paper. On the paper, there are  words... 'Forget me not'
 
 

 LIVE YOUR LIFE
When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u
 
die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..
 
 

 MAKE THE BEST OF IT
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everyting... they just make the most of
 
everything that comes along their way...
 
 

 LIFETIME GUARANTEE
I got nothing else  offer, so  U, it's luv I going  send. It's nothing tat I borrowed, it's
 
nothing I'd lend. This luv I'm sending has a Lifetime Guarantee!
 
 

 COMPUTER
A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems,
 
'shift' u  opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!
 
 

 TEARS
Don't cry for someone who don't worth while; the one who is worth, wouldn't make one cries..
 
 

 SEAT BELT
A Short thing, It gets Longer when U hold it, N pass between women Breasts, N enters into A hole
 
What is it?  min  think! Car Seat Belt, U dirty mind.
 
 

 DESSERTS
When you are feeling stressed and about to breakdown, just remember STRESSED is just DESSERTS
 
spelled backwards.. it's a piece of cake!
 
 

 MEMORIES
Memories is treasured, no one can steal. Parting is heartache, no one can heal. Some'll forget
 
you when you are gone, but I'll remember you no matter how long.
 
 

 DON'T BE SAD
If someone comes into your life and becomes part of you, but for some reason he/she could not
 
stay, don't be too sad... be glad that your paths have crossed.
 
 

 SHINING STAR
You're like a shining star in the cold dark nite, you lead me, you guide me, you makes everything
 
seems so rite...
 
 

 SHE..
She BlinDeD mE wiTh hEr LigHT, it'S SucH A beaUtiFuL SigHt... The WaY She MoVes Is LiKe An
 
AngEl... ShE gOt Me WaLkiNg On Air.
 
 

 I FELL FOR YOU
Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you
 
 

 RUNNING
aRe Ur LeGs TiReD? CoZ yoU'Ve BeEn RuNNiNg ThRoUgH My MiNd aLL DaY LoNg!
 
 
 
 FRIENDS ALWAYS
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my
 
FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
 
 

 DON'T WANT TO LOST YOU
If yöü cän bé ävöìdéd sìmply by clösìng r éyés, I wöüldn't blìnk ät äll for I dönt wänt to lét ä
 
sécönd päss hävìng löst ä höñey lìké YÖü!
 
 
 
CAN'T LET U GO
Höld ä trüé frìénd wìth böth yöür händs, doñt lét gö  trüé frìend cömés öncé ìn ä lìfétìmé.
 
Thåt's why ì'm höldìng yoü tight! Cänt lét Ü go
 
 

 NOT TOO YOUNG
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but
 
from your heart, which knows no age.
 
 

 ANGEL FRIENDS
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best
 
friends.
 
 

 A MILLION
A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million
 
tears. I know, because I've cried.
 
 

 SWEETEST THING
Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was
 
a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.
 
 

 FALL IN LOVE
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
 
 
 
 CRYING FOR
I cry  the times U were almost mine. I cry  the memories I've left behind. I cry  the pain, the
 
lost, the old, the new. I cry  the times I thought I had U.
 
 

 CRAZY FOR YOU
I'm crazy for you. Touch me once and you'll know it's true, I never wanted anyone like this, it's
 
all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss, I'm crazy for you.
 
 

 NOT TO FADE
Looking back on all these years, all the smiles and all the tears, I never want these memories to
 
fade.
 

 YOU ARE THE ONE
You asked me who I liked and I said no one... but what I really meant was no one but you.
 
 

 SLEEP FOREVER
If the only possible way we can be together is in my dreams, then I'll sleep forever.
 
 

 LOVE IS TO THINK
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
 
 

 IN LOVE WITH YOU
There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in
 
love with you.
 
 

 SOMEONE ELSE
The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.
 
 

 MASTERPIECE
God created men first, coz you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece.
 
 

 OUT OF MY CONTROL
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was
 
completely out of my control.
 
 

 MEMORY LASTS FOREVER
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.
 
 

 HEART TO CIRCLE
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken,
 
but circles are never ending.
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Lawn & Garden

on Yahoo! Groups

For all things

green and growing.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...