[Gujarati Club] Dating hint 4 men

Dating hints for men
 
 
There are lots of ways to ruin a date. Here are a few things NOT to say on a date...
 
I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
 
I refuse to get cable. That's how they keep tabs on you.
 
I used to come here all the time with my ex.
 
Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.
 
I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be
 
I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look.
 
It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am.
From:

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...