[Gujarati Club] I AM Thankful BY***aSh***


Every day I look around me and see people
who have problems far greater than mine and yet they confront life
 with a courage and honest determination within themselves.
It makes me stop and realize how small my worries are in comparison
and how I should try that much harder to be happy, tolerant, understanding
 and caring toward others. It encourages me to believe in my own abilities
 but most of all to be thankful for all I have every day of my life...ash...
 
 
Journalier je regarde autour de moi et vois les personnes qui
ont des problèmes bien plus grands que le mien mais elles
confrontent la vie avec un courage et la détermination honnête
 dans elles-mêmes. Il me fait l'arrêt et se rend compte combien
petit mes soucis sont dans la comparaison et comment je devrais essaye
r cela beaucoup plus dur pour être heureux, tolérant, comprenant,
 et s'inquiétant vers d'autres. Il m'encourage à croire
 en mes propres capacités, mais surtout pour être
 reconnaissant pour tous j'ai journalier de ma vie...aSh...

aSh


Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...