[Gujarati Club] Message for the day 22-3-09

Message for the Day                            22-3-09
 
Creativity comes when there is happiness.
 
Expression:
Happiness touches the heart and enables the creativity to come from
within.  The one who is happy doesn't wait for the right
opportunity to be creative, but uses each moment as a chance for
using creativity - for bringing newness.
 
Experience:
When I am happy I am able to enjoy and make the best use of each
and every moment of my life.  I will want to do something new,
unique and different. So I also have the satisfaction of having
done my best.

In Spiritual services,
Brahmakumaris Business & Industry Wing,

SUVAS
Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org  
Om Shanti Help Line: 0091 (079) 26408185 & more

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...