funny..













These are genuine clips from British Council house tenants complaining to the Council about problems with their houses.

· My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

· He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

· It's the dogs' mess that I find hard to swallow.

· I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

· I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.0D

· &n bsp; I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.

· This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

· And their 18-year-old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

· =2 0 I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.

· My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

· I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

· Will20you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

· I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

· 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are plain filthy.

· I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.20

· The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

· Will you please send a man to look at my water; it is a funny colour and not fit to drink..

· Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.

· I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at
6am his c*ck wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.


· The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

· Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like A third so please send someone round to do something a bout it.

· I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

· Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.









Have a great day...
Stella

THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Some people are like slinkies,
They don't really have a purpose,
But they still bring a smile to your face
When you push them down the stairs.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "World_Wide_Humor" group.
To post to this group, send email to World_Wide_Humor@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to World_Wide_Humor+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/World_Wide_Humor?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



--
"If we fight, we may not always win, but if we don't fight, we will surely lose."
ARVIND.
arvind.arvind1uk@gmail.com
My Blogs,
http://greatgujarat.blogspot.com/
http://dreamsatdawn.blogspot.com/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...