[Gujarati Club] Message for the Day 02.10.2009

 

Message for the Day                         2.10.2009

To finish waste questions is to find a solution.

Expression:
When a difficult situation comes up there are waste questions in
the mind either about the past or about the future.  Questions like
'why did it happen like this?' or 'What will happen now?' are very
common.  But to keep the mind busy with waste questions is to block
it from using its capability of finding solutions.  On the other
hand, to finish waste questions, means to keep the mind free for
finding solutions.

Experience:
When I keep my mind free from waste questions, I am able to be
alert and find the right answer to every problem.  I have the
confidence and I know that every problem has a solution.  When I
keep my mind in the present by freeing myself of waste questions, I
am able to quickly and easily find the solution and find myself
moving towards success even in all challenging situations.

SUVAS
Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org  
 
OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
South India : AP : 0891-2525858
North India : UP : 0591-2424111
East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207
Bangladesh : Dhaka : +880-2-7122225

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Dog Lovers Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...