[F4AG] this poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2008

 

This poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2008, written by an African kid



Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black

And you white fellow
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you gray

And you calling me colored ?

__._,_.___
**************************************************************************

Click here to join Fun_4_Amdavadi_Gujarati Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fun_4_Amdavadi_Gujarati/join

**************************************************************************
Welcome to World's Biggest Gujarati Group
Pure Gujju Group with Young Gujju Members
Most happening & the only active Gujarati Group in the Universe
Meet Our New Generation & Make New Friends
This is the only biggest Gujarati Fun group, where you can meet NRI, Local Gujarati Guys & Gals with real fun, no junk at all.

This group is for LOCAL & NRI AMDAVADI GUJARATI PEOPLES, but any one can join, you will get lots of funny & great emails everyday. Please join with big mail box like Gmail or Yahoo or create new account to receive our emails. This group support all types of attachments

Regards,

Moderator, Fun_4_Amdavadi_Gujarati
***************************************************************************
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...