[Gujarati Club] Strange Yahoo group Forum.

 

I have three diff. yahoo mail accounts

which are connected and receives the mails from this yahoo group forum.

Surprisingly, every account receives some mails  and some not.

Also every account throws diff. mails in Spam.

And dff. mails comes at diff. timinmgs, in all three accounts, some mail never comes at all, some mail goe sto spam automatically,.. and all gartbage kind of disorder !!!

( I did not set up for scams or any such options, been edited by myself

 in any of those my 3 email account )

 

To have a knowledge of all mails I have to literally come to this forum at

http://groups.yahoo.com  and find my "gujarati club"

Does it happen to you too?

 Why it does that??

rakesh15.

----------------

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...