[Gujarati Club] Message for the day 01.02.2010

 

Message for the day                          01.02.2010


To have equality in thought, word and action is to be successful.

Projection:
With regards to what I want to achieve, my thoughts are usually
high. I then speak about my high plans to others too. But to bring
my plans into action it takes a long time and by then I find that
they have lost their intensity.

Solution:
I need to remind myself that if I don't implement my thoughts
immediately, I will never do it. I also need to check if the
thoughts that I have are practical. I need to then plan and speak
about it according to my checking. Then I find that my thoughts and
plans are not wasted away, but become practical.


--
SUVAS
Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org  

OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
South India : AP : 0891-2525858
North India : UP : 0591-2424111
East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207
Bangladesh : Dhaka : +880-2-7122225

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...