[Gujarati Club] Message for the day 17.03.10

 

Message for the day                     17.03.10
 
Trust comes when there is mutual respect.
 
Projection:
It is normally experienced that it is difficult to trust people around me. I do want to but the negative experiences do not let me do so. I add up to this negative experience with each incident that happens, which further breaks my trust for people.
 
Solution:
The only way to trust and gain people's trust is by having respect for them. Respect makes me look at the specialities in everyone and I am able to relate to these specialities. The more I look at the positive aspect in others, the more I am able to encourage others to use these specialities and relate to my own specialities too. This is the only way that trust comes.


SUVAS
Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org  

OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
South India : AP : 0891-2525858
North India : UP : 0591-2424111
East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207
Bangladesh : Dhaka : +880-2-7122225

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...