[Gujarati Club] Message for the day 19.03.10

 

Message for the day                 19.03.10

 

To see specialities in all is to become special.

 

Projection:

Most of the time, I'm caught up in looking at people's negativity.  When I see some negative quality in someone, I immediately make his specialities a background and start focusing on his negative traits.  The more I think of these negative qualities, the more they occupy my conscious mind, changing my reactions too.

 

Solution:

It is natural to be coloured or influenced by what I see.  If I see specialities, I'll take on a little of that and if I see weaknesses, I'll take on a little of that too.  So I need to make an attempt to look at only specialities and encourage others too to use their specialities.


SUVAS
Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org  

OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
South India : AP : 0891-2525858
North India : UP : 0591-2424111
East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207
Bangladesh : Dhaka : +880-2-7122225

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...