[Gujarati Club] My Living Will BY***aSh***

My Living Will




Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her,
'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive.
� That would be no quality of life at all,� If that ever happens, just pull the plug.
'So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a Stupid.



aSh

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat in real-time

with your friends.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) Shutting Down

...